Using the Site Editing tool, department and unit administrators can update text, images and widgets that appear on their eScholarship site.
To use the Site Editing tool:
- Navigate to your department or research unit's eScholarship site
- Select "Administrator Login" at the bottom-right of the page (in the footer)
- Log in with your eScholarship administrator account
(If you do not have an administrator account, or you encounter permission errors, use the "New Support Ticket" button near the top of this page to contact us.)
- Click the "Edit Page" button that you will now see at the top-left of the page.
Making changes to the text of your site's informational pages
Please note: Some pages (e.g. Policies) cannot currently be edited or deleted using the Site Editing tool. If you need assistance modifying these pages, please use the "New Support Ticket" button near the top of this page to contact us.)
- In the Site Editing sidebar, select the page you would like to edit.
- Use the tools in the Text editor to make any needed adjustments to the page.
- Select the 'Save' button to publish your changes. They will appear immediately on the public version of your site.
Making changes to your site's Navigation Bar
- Items in your site navigation bar can be re-arranged by dragging them into the desired order.
- Select the + next to 'Navigation Items' to add a new nav bar page or folder.
- Folders can be used to create a dropdown menu in the navigation bar, within which you can place multiple pages.
Making changes to your site's logo or banner image
- Logo and banner specifications are currently under review. Check this page starting Sept. 15th for additional guidance on banner and logo images.
Making changes to your site's homepage
- In the Site Editing sidebar, select 'Unit Profile.'
- You can change the 'About' text that appears near the top of your site's landing page.
- You may also wish to specify a twitter handle or facebook username on this page. When these details are supplied, links to your unit's social media pages will be included in the navigation bar.
Creating & re-ordering new series or collections
- This functionality is not yet available. Please use the "New Support Ticket" button near the top of this page to contact us if you need assistance creating or re-ordering new series or collections.