Review Forms can be customized to ask reviewers specific questions about a manuscript. To create a custom review form:
- Select Configure Journal > Review Forms
- Select Create Review Form
- Give the new form a Title (required) and a description (optional). Select Save.
- You will be returned to the list of review forms. Select the Edit option next to your new review form's title
- Select the Form Items link, then the Create New Item link to add fields, questions, etc. to your review form.
- Once all questions have been added, Preview your form. If everything looks correct, return to Configure Journal > Review Forms and select the Activate link to enable the new form for use.
- Once a form is activated, it should not be modified or deleted.
- You can copy questions from any review form (activated or not) to a new review form. This is useful if you plan to duplicate certain questions in multiple forms.