If you have cover art, a special issue title or a description for an issue, here's how you can make sure it displays properly:
When creating a new issue
- Follow the optional steps outlined in Step 1 of the guide Issue Creation Arrangement & Publishing.
For an issue that has already been created
- In the submission management system, navigate to the issue's Table of Contents preview
- For an issue that has not yet been published, you'll find this by going to Manage All Submissions > Future Issues
- For an issue that has been published, go to Manage All Submissions > Back Issues
- Once you are viewing the Table of Contents, select the Issue Data link near the top of the page
- Complete the appropriate steps to add a cover image, title and/or description to the issue. Select Save.
- Return to the issue's Table of Contents preview, scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Update Published Issue'
- The updated issue should appear in eScholarship within approximately 10 minutes (though sometimes changes can take longer to process).