Three roles are available for eScholarship accounts. Users can create eScholarship accounts at https://submit.escholarship.org/subi/register.
- This is a default role, assigned at the time an account is created.
- Users with this role can submit material to any unit or series, but generally the material will not be published to the site until approved by an administrator.
- Users who have publications in eScholarship will receive monthly emails about usage statistics for those publications.
- This role must be assigned by eScholarship staff. To request an additional statistics recipient for your unit or series, have a current administrator submit a ticket.
- Users with this role receive quarterly emails about usage statistics for their units and series.
- This role must be assigned by eScholarship staff. To request an additional administrator for your unit or series, have a current administrator, authorized representative, or the campus library scholarly communications team submit a ticket.
- For series within a unit site, roles must be assigned for each series; administrators for a parent unit do not automatically have administrator privileges for series within the unit.
- Users with this role can:
If you are not sure who the current administrators are for an eScholarship site, check the site’s “Contact Us” page. If there is no contact information listed, submit a ticket to eScholarship support.
Read more about Managing content in your site.