You can easily make changes to some of the metadata (abstract, author name, author email address, etc.) or replace an outdated file for an item that is already publicly available on my eScholarship site, if you are an administrator for the series where the content was deposited.
- Navigate to your department or research unit's eScholarship site.
- Select the orange "Manage Submissions" button at the top-right of the page, and then select the 'Log in to manage your submissions' link.
- Log in with your eScholarship administrator account.
- From the My Account dashboard, scroll to the Manage Submissions area near the bottom of the screen. Select the series containing the content you'd like to revise.
- Select the title of the item you'd like to revise (If you don't see it, make sure you're viewing all of your content by checking the 'All Items' box).
- Select the Make Changes button.
- You'll now have the ability to update any information related to this item, or replace the file. When you're finished, click the Submit button.
- Remember: You'll need to click the 'Publish' button on the Item Summary window before your changes will appear on eScholarship.